• Hanging Crucifix Size: 5.3″ (13.5cm)
• The 14 Stations of the Cross” Crucifix arrive to you boxed with a card:
“About the “14 Stations of The Cross”
• The “14 Stations” Crucifix” is made of fourteen individual pieces of
Olive Wood; It is symbolically named after the 14 stations of the Via
Dolorosa. They (stations) represent the agony of the way of the cross from
the judgment to the Crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary.
• Every Crucifix is stamped “Jerusalem” on the back
• These Crucifixes are ready to hang with a hanger on the back for easy mounting
• The Olive Wood is a unique wood with beautiful grains of colors and patterns
• Hand Made by Christian artists in Bethlehem
• Every Cross is One-of-A-Kind
• We highlight the quality and durability of this Olive Wood and its
symbolic Christian significance
• Great Give-Away gift! Ideal for your home and office
• Gift occasions: Christening, First Communion, Confirmation,
The “14 Stations of the Cross” Crucifix
Is named after the 14 stations of the Via Delorosa
(Latin, “The Way of Grief” or “The Way of Suffering”)
It is symbolically made of fourteen individual pieces.
They (stations) represent the agony of the way of the cross from the
judgment to the Crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary.
Uniquely crafted in OliveWood with beautiful pewter detailed Image of Christ.
Designed by artists in Bethlehem.
Remember gift occasions:
Christening, First Communion, Confirmation, House Blessing, Marriage,
For a Priest or a Nun.
“About the “Fourteen Stations of the Cross”