* Every Cross comes with a card: About “The 14 Stations of the Cross”
• Size: 9″ (23.5cm)
• Hand Made by Christian artists in Bethlehem
• The 14 Stations Olive Wood Cross come to you boxed with a card:
“About the “14 Stations of The Cross”
• This Cross is ready to hang with a hanger on the back for easy mounting
It is symbolically made of fourteen individual pieces of Olive Wood.
• We highlight the quality and durability of this Olive Wood and its symbolic Christian significance
We highlight the quality and durability of
this Olive Wood and its symbolic significance.
The “14 Stations Cross” is named after the 14 stations of the Via Dolorosa.
It is symbolically made of fourteen individual pieces.
They (Stations) represent the agony of ‘The Way of the Cross’
from the Judgment to the Crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary.
Uniquely hand crafted with best grade Olive Wood by artists in Bethlehem.