- Series: Creative Conversations (Book 3)
- Paperback: 78 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- The seven destructive habits of miserable couples.
- The seven joyful habits of happy couples.
- The seven most important habits for after you tie-the-knot.
- Discover these habits before marriage so that your relationship can thrive.
Conversation Starters for Couples include:
- After marriage, what spiritual activities will you participate in as a couple?
- How do you think that married life will differ from your single life?
- If you could travel back in time and relive a part of your relationship, what would it be? What things would you do differently, and what would you keep the same?
- Imaging a well-known Hollywood producer wants to make a movie about your relationship, and you get to choose the actors. Whom would you select to star as you and your partner? Why?
- Over morning coffee
- On road trips
- During dinner dates
- At summer bonfires
- While on a beachside stroll
- Any time there is a lull in the conversation
Warning: If you hope to casually coast through your relationship, then this book is not for you. However, if you are searching for a Christian dating book that will help you know your future spouse before marriage, then this may be exactly what you need. The combination of fun, funny, serious, and necessary conversations is sure to help you understand your partner like never before!
From the Author
I wrote this book because I know just how meaningful a good conversations starters book can be! My wife, Jenny, and I had a blast going through a book of conversation starters while we were dating. Today, I am thrilled to pass on a new book of creative questions to dating couples.
From the Inside Flap
Insightful, Christ-honoring conversations that every couple should–and must–have before declaring, “I do.”