- Series: 131 Creative Conversations (Book 1)
- Paperback: 65 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 28, 2016)
- Language: English
Transform your relationship from dull and bland to passionate, inspired, and connected! This conversation starters book for couples is packed with relationship questions that will help you to speak your partners love language and grow closer than ever before.
Your Relationship Matters!
This conversation starters book is for couples who long to level-up their relationship. It will guide you in generating fun, creative, and intimate conversations, where you and your partner share your share your inner-worlds! Some questions are purely fun and designed to liven up the mood. Other conversation starters encourage you to dream about the future. There are also spiritual questions to guide you in deepening your faith.
The Story Behind these Relationship Questions
Before Jenny and I married, I kept a conversation starters book in the glove compartment of my car. The two of us, worked through the relationships questions–one by one–at coffee shops, while relaxing on the beach, and over dinner dates. Now, I am honored to pass on a new book, conversation starters book for couples, that is packed with new ideas!
- Download this book on your phone and never have a boring date again!
- Place a paperback copy on your coffee table, and stir-up inspiring conversations at home.
- Ask these relationship questions on road trips, dinner dates, or go through the questions around a summer bonfire.
These creative, Christ-honoring, questions for couples are sure to lead to many incredible conversations and create happy memories that last a lifetime!
Conversation Starters Include:
- Imagine that you could send a letter back in time to your younger self. What would your message say and to which year would you send it?
- What are you currently doing to nurture yourself spiritually? Are there spiritual activities that you did in the past that you miss?
- Would you rather be unable to have children at all, or only be able to birth quadruplets? Why?
- 131 Creative Conversations for Couples
- 131 Engaging Conversations for Couples
- 131 Necessary Conversations before Marriage
- 131 Creative Conversations for Families
- 131 Creative Conversations for Kids
- 131 Conversations for Stepfamily Success
From the Author
I wrote this conversation starters book because I am passionate about helping couples connect and speak each other’s love language! I also know just how meaningful these conversation starters can be. Before Jenny and I married, we had a blast going through a conversation starters book and now, I am thrilled to pass on this new set of relationship questions for couples!
From the Back Cover
Develop your relationship depth, foster friendship, and stir up romance with these 131 conversation starters. Whether your relationship is just starting out, or you have been together for years, this book will help you take your conversations to the next level.
- Describe the most adventurous this you have ever done. If you were given the opportunity, would you do it again?
- Imagine a genie from a magic lamp grants you one life do-over. What past event would you change, and how would you do things differently?
- What are you doing to nurture yourself spiritually? Are there spiritual things that you did in the past that you miss doing now?